CHRISTMAS BUTTER COOKIES
by Simply Chef on Nov 28, 2022
Butter cookies are a holiday staple for a reason: They're delectable, adaptable, and make the ideal base for sugary-sweet icing. These six-ingredient Christmas butter cookies take just 20 minutes to make. Make sure to bake this easy Christmas Classic for your next get together.
- Cake flour
- Melted Butter
- Vanilla extract
1. Combine the butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl with a hand mixer or whisk.
2. Ensure that the sugar crystals have fully dissolved. Once that is done, add the egg and vanilla essence.
3. Carefully incorporate the dough by sifting in the cake flour and stirring it in gradually until it is blended.
4. Roll the dough out, and then have fun cutting out various shapes! In order for them to bake at the same time, make sure they are around the same size.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 375°F, or until the edges start to become golden brown.
6. Add some icing sugar on top.