by Simply Chef on Jan 13, 2023
- 1 pound of pasta (spaghetti, fettuccine, or your choice)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh herbs (basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Stir in the chopped herbs and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with the herb and garlic mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, top with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Enjoy your Herby Pasta.