by Simply Chef on Aug 26, 2022
Recipe by: @buysavocado
Portobello mushrooms are one of my favorite mushrooms to eat. I’d like to share with you a delicious recipe you can make for breakfast or lunch. It might look complicated but it’s not. Here is how I made it:
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg soft boiled
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 1/2 avocado
- 10 baby potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- chili flakes
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Scoop out the stems from the mushrooms, drizzle with a bit of oil, salt & pepper. Send it to the oven on 200C for 15 minutes cap up.
- Meanwhile, prepare the potatoes. Using a wooden spoon, place the potato in it and cut as if into slices until it hits the spoon. Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. You can also take it to the oven but it will take about 30-40 min to get these done. I used the Air frier: 20 min on 180C.
- Mash the avocado (add anything else you want to it like lime, salt & pepper, etc)
- Once the mushrooms are done baking, remove and let cool down. Drain the excess water from them, add a scoop of avocado mash, then the salmon and half of the egg, garnish with parsley and chili flakes. Serve with hassle back baby potatoes. Add more salt & pepper if needed. Drizzle the salmon with a bit of lemon juice.
Recipe created and shared by Diana, to check out more recipes you can visit her page or her website to find out more.