Quinoa & Chickpea Salad
by Simply Chef on Jul 01, 2022
This healthy and incredibly wholesome, quinoa and chickpea salad, is the perfect summer day lunch or dinner.
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- Bunch of herbs; coriander and dill
- Olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Heat the oven to 200-210C.
- Drizzle eggplant and peppers with olive oil and roast until golden and tender.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa chickpeas, roasted veggies, and herbs.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and zest. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing into the bowl with vegetables and mix well.
Enjoy!Recipe created and shared by Aisha @Aishacooking, to check out more recipes you can visit her page or her Youtube channel for step by step instructions.