Raspberry Chia Pudding
by Simply Chef on Jul 01, 2022
Raspberry Chia Pudding is an easy, nutritious snack that's super quick to prepare and customizable based on your preferences.
Chia pudding is also a perfect healthy breakfast to meal prep for the week.
- ⅓ cup Chia seeds from
- 1 cup Crushed frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Milk of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- In a bowl or mason jar, combine Raspberry Crush and chia seeds. Stir very well to combine, breaking up any clumps of chia seeds.
- Pour in milk and stir well again.
- Add vanilla and agave syrup or honey. Seal jar tightly. Shake vigorously for about 1 minute to fully blend.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Top with your favorite fruits, berries, nuts any other toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
Note: Chia pudding can be stored for up to 5-7 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Enjoy!Recipe created and shared by Aisha @Aishacooking, to check out more recipes you can visit her page or her Youtube channel for step by step instructions.