Vegan Asian Soy Sauce Noodles by Aisha's Cooking
by Simply Chef on Jun 03, 2022
Soy Sauce Noodles are seriously saucy and delicious! This noodles recipe is flavor packed and so easy to make.
1 onion medium, thinly sliced
Handful green onion, chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1 block (250g) firm tofu, pressed & sliced
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 1/2 table sugar
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. To start with, cook the noodles in a salty water
2. Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the onion, stir until golden and remove from the wok.
3. Fry the tofu and set aside.
4. Let the shallot-infused oil, light and dark soy sauces, and sugar mixture cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes to develop flavor.
5. Drain noodles and discard water. Add cooked noodles and tofu to wok. Top with green onion leftovers and toasted sesame seeds.